Fans, I would like to hear your opinion on what is wrong with the Atlanta Braves. Is it the offence, the manager, the bullpen or something else? Personally I think the offence has been the number one reason we are 3 games under .500. The lack of timely hitting, as evident in last nights game is killing this team. But I also feel there are other issues too, like lack of speed, a spotty defence and perhaps a manager who is to loyal to his players, especially during their prolonged struggles.
Is it time to consider moving the 37 year old Chipper Jones to first and putting Martin Prado at third on a daily basis. Chipper had made 10 errors already this year, after making only 13 last year. With the constant nagging injuries to Chipper, I wonder if first base would be a better fit.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment